2.12.2009

getting my chakras on...

Maya says my chakras are all out of alignment.  I told her they would have to take a number behind everything else that was out of whack in my life if they wanted some attention.

Then I started wondering if the reason why whack-ness seems to be striking in a disproportionate way has anything to do with out-of-sorts chakras.  And maybe I should give some tender, loving care to the chakras so they could start doing their jobs properly again.

Having decided on this course of action, I then wondered how many others are suffering from crappy-chakra-ness syndrome.  Christiane Northrup, who wrote Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom, and runs a clinic in Massachusetts that focuses on a holistic approach to women's health, has all sorts of amazing insights into how our bodies react to our world - taking energy and either enlivening or weakening the chakra centers through our processing of that energy.  Dr. Northrup, who has consulted quite a bit with Caroline Myss, says how connected we are to our lives and to the Earth has everything to do with how much attention we pay to our chakra-centers and their needs.

I'm trying to figure out how to contact Ann Coulter...I'm beginning to think she's got fucked up chakras, and not just that she's an idiot.

Anyways, I've got some chakra plotting to do.

Right after I have some cookies.

No comments: